Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Blessing






Last Sunday the 12th of October, Matt Blessed Selene at Church. Both our parents were there, and some aunts, uncles and cousins. It was great seeing everybody. We had a brunch type meal afterwords at our house, with scrambled eggs, bacon, cinnimon rolls, and Juice. It went very well, other than the storm that some had to drive through to get to it. We took a few pictures before church. .. . . . now I'm wishing I would have got more pictures of the family members who were there too. My mom made Selene's dress and bibs, and I made her headband . . . .wishing now I wouldn't have done her hair curly . . . the spray gel got all flaky and gross by the time we got to church . . . just have to remember that for next time









1 comment:

Amy said...

ohhh she is sooo sweet! you made the headband?! so pretty! good job. I can see so much of both of you in her. she is just precious