Monday, March 16, 2009

50 things

I'm totally copying ( sp? ) jenn and keeley on this. . . I need something to blog about

1. Do you like blue cheese? No, I think it tastes like dirt and cheese mixed together.
2. have you ever smoked a cigarette? Nope.
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, I have a Glock model 30 ( it's a compact that shoots .45 . . . not a granny gun.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic - I like the blue coconut stuff
5. Do you get nervous before a doctors appointment? Only when I am pregnant and worried about the baby or have to get checked to see if I'm dialated . . . I really hate that.
6. what do you think of hot dogs? I like them with mustard . . . I like them once in a while, but not too often. . . I also like them to be all beef.
7. what is your favorite christmas song? Oh holy night
8. what do you like to drink in the mornings? usually milk
9. can you do push ups ? haven't tried in a long time. . . I could probably do a couple
10. what is your favorite movie? I like disney movies and christmas movies . . my favorite cult film is Red Dawn .
11. what is your faorite peice of jewelry ? My wedding ring.
12. favorite Hobby? probably cooking or taking pictures.
13. do you work with people who idolize you? Yes, Selene loves me a lot.
14. do you have ADD? No.
15. What is the trait that you hate about yourself? My weight . . . good thing it's a trait I can change.
16. what is your middle name? Shumway . . . I had no middle name growing up, so my last name became my middle name when I got married.
17. name 3 thoughts at this moment: I wonder what is wrong with Selene, she's not acting like her usual happy self today. I need spring to hurry up and get here. I want that backyard in pronto.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. . nothing, lets go with the last time I went shopping. a new doorbell button, chocolate milk, orange rolls. . . . yummy
19. current worries right now. . . Money
20. current hate right now. . . the president . . . need I say more.
21. favorite place to be . disneyland with matt and selene
22. How did you bring in the new year? I think we watched a movie. . . not really into that stuff too much. . . .guess we're getting old.
23. where would you like to go? I'm itchin' for a 4 day trip to vegas.
24. name 3 people who will do this? ????
25. who's answers do you want to read the most? any who does it.
26. what color shirt are you wearing right now? mint green and white striped golf looking shirt.
27. do you like sleeping in satin sheets? YES
28. can you whistle ? sort of
29. favorite color? Purple
30. would you be a pirate? Sure why not.
31. what songs do you sing in the shower . . . .usually just primary songs. . . . I can't tell you how many times I've sang 'head shoulders knees and toes' in the shower . . . . seriously . . .it's not funny.
32. favorite girls name : Hadlee ( matt hates it though, so we won't be using it. )
33. favorite boys name : ???? We're in trouble if we have a boy.
34. What's in your pocket right now. my cell phone
35. last thing that made you laugh? www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com . . . . . hilarious
36. bed sheets as a child? ugly blue flower things from the seventies.
37. worst injury you've ever had? broken nose
38. favorite snack? anything chewy and sweet.
39. favorite thing to do on sunday. . . watch movies. . . .wait, we do that pretty much every day.
40 . who is your loudest friend. . . ???
41. how many dogs do you have? zero . . . we're planning to hold off on the pets until our last kid is at least 2.
42. does someone have a crush on you? Ummm hopefully matt sort of does.
43. what is your favorite book? I don't really read much anymore.
44. what is your favorite candy? any thing with carmel or chocolate.
45. what is your favorite sports team . . I like the dallas cowboys because of troy aikman. . .even though he's retired, I still root for them. I'm surrounded by denver bronco fans though, and they all think I'm crazy.
46. what songs do you want played at your funeral ? 'another one bites the dust ' would sure lighten the mood . . . my mom got mad at me once when I told her that . . . . really I think she was mad that I was planning my own funeral . . .
47. what were you doing at midnight last night? trying to get selene back to sleep . . rough night.
48. what was the first thing you thought this morning? at 6 am . . . .'why is she awake again. . . it's too early'
49. what is your favorite meal? anything with alfredo
50. where is your happy place ? with matt and selene or in idaho with my parents and bro and sis's

No comments: