Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pregnancy Dreams

So being about 24 weeks pregnant, I am amazed at the weirdness of my dreams. I won't go into too much detail about some of the ones I've had in the past, but I did have a really weird one last night. I dreamed that I had already had the baby, and Matt and I were in Idaho visiting my Parents. I went to church early for some reason, and then met my parents there. . . I knew that Matt was going to dress the baby and bring her a little later, but suddenly I realized that I didn't bring any clothes for her. Eventually my sister showed up, and I was talking to her, and she said that Matt was going to be late because he couldn't find any clothes for the baby. .. . finally they showed up and she was just wearing a diaper . I was very concerned, because she was so little and I knew she had to be very cold. . . I felt so bad for her, because I didn't plan for her needs on the trip. . . . then it ended. no thinking about it now, certainly she must have been wearing something the day before and I could have just had her wear that . . . . weird . . . .

No comments: