Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Girl is kicking

So yesterday, I woke up to some very strange sensations coming from my lower abdomen. I've felt the baby move before, but this was much stronger than I had ever felt before, and it was coming from the same spot. . . previously the baby's movements occurred in different spots every time she moved. I put my hand on my stomach, and I could feel her kicking it . . . this was a first. she kicked the same spot over and over again. I was just laying in bed, so I grabbed Matt's hand and put in on my stomach ( I grabbed it while he was asleep) she kicked his hand two or three times before he told me he could feel it. It was a great feeling. she has been very active and and with stronger kicks every day since. I love feeling her kick, because it reassures me that she is developing and progressing the way she should.

No comments: