Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

The Young Women in my ward are raising money for Girl's camp. . . .they offered to make and deliver chocolate covered strawberries for Mothers Day . . . My wonderful Husband Signed up, and Yesterday, I got a nice big box of chocolate covered strawberries and Pretzles. .. . My husband must love me a lot. . . . I love chocolate covered strawberries . .As I was finishing them off today ( yeah, it doesn't take me long ) I told him that it reminded me of our Wedding night. .. . .at the suite at the hotel, was a huge tray of chocolate covered fruit . . . so now everytime I eat something like chocolate covered strawberries, I remember our wedding day. . . Its Great!!!!! Today I am happy and feel like everything is going to be okay. I am feeling relaxed, and I am not feeling anxiety about the baby ( I worry a little too much about how we are going to support her) Maybe I should have taken a picture of the strawberries to put on here . . . needs more pictures I know.. . . . better luck next time.

No comments: