Wednesday, July 22, 2009

9 month appt


I took Selene in for her 9 month appointment today ( only two months late ) anyway . . . even at two months late, she is only 17 lbs 6 oz. she isn't quite gaining weight the way that they would like. I think it is because she is crawling and trying to walk so much. she is a really good eater though. she likes to stand up in her crib now. I have to get the mattress lowered today. But her standing up is making it a bit harder to get her to sleep at night. . . I lay her down, and she immediatly starts crawling towards the end of the crib so she can stand up . she's pretty proud of herself for being able to stand up . she also claps alot and points at things. . . actually she does a lot of pointing at complete strangers while we are out shopping. yeah, that's all I have for now.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

She's sooo cute! Babies go through lots of stages that for sure. My daughter started talking and wouldn't stop even to go to sleep, so even when she finally conked out, her little mouth was still moving.
Is your pediatrician worried about her weight? I wouldn't be if she's eating well and just being really active.....

Heather Freestone said...

yeah, the pediatrician is a little worried. . . at the rate she is going, she will be in her infant carrier until she is 15 months old is what they told me. but I guess their not too worried about it because they are just going to keep an eye on it for now.

Sherelle said...

Hi Heather! Glad to see you have a blog! thanks for leaving a comment...where are you living now? Hope all is well!