Wednesday, April 15, 2009

favorite cooking blog

this is my new favorite cooking blog getoffyourbuttandbake.blogspot.com it has lots of recipes that I can use . . .unlike most of the other blogs that have some weird stuff . . . . this one has lots of good everyday food. . . . . . I somehow randomly found this blog, the lady that writes it is the wife of one of the couselors of the bishopric way back when I was at ricks like 11 years ago . . . . it caught my attention because of the unusual - ness of her last name. . . . now I'm off to search it to find something to make for dinner

1 comment:

Jonna said...

Hi...I just wanted to thank you for the "Shout Out!" You are probably referring to my husband Kenny, when he served in the Ricks College Bishopric...several years ago. Maybe you even came to our home for FHE! Thanks again...hope you visit often. This blog is just a great way to help my four married daughters, and make a few new friends along the way!