Monday, January 5, 2009

4 month appt.



Today I took Selene in for her 4 month appt. she was 25 inches long and 15 pounds 2 ounces ( 75th percentile for both ) her head was in the 90th percentile . . . crazy kid has always had a big head . . . I'm hoping that means lots of brains like her dad. they gave her 4 shots, and for the first two she didn't cry, but the third and fourth were just two much, and then I felt really bad for her as she was screaming for help. . . .as soon as the last shot was given she stopped crying and was very cuddly. . . I love that part.

What a Dweeb am I . . . I was telling Matt how I wouldn't pay $4 for a dozen cookies, but then I asked him to buy me this barbie princess cookie. . . . .it cost a dollar. . . for one cookie. . . . not near as tasty as it looked. . . I never did finish it. homemade or lofthouse sugar cookies beat smith's bakery cookies hands down.

1 comment: