Saturday, January 3, 2009

Selene

Can I just tell you I have the best baby in the world. she lets me sleep in until at least 8:00 am every morning ( this morning, it was 9:00). I think that she does wake up during the night, but I think she keeps herself entertained, until she falls back to sleep. Sometimes I find her on the opposite side of the crib. Yesterday I put her down for two naps. . . she never cried. I just put her in her crib and covered her up, and she went right to sleep and for one of her naps, she slept 3 hours. to this day. . .this girl still doesn't really cry a lot. When we have a lot of company, she gets a little out of her element and doesn't want to take naps, and wants to be held a little more, and if I hold another baby, she becomes very clingy, but even then she is still pretty good. I have found that the more relaxed and not-stressed I am, the easier Selene is. She hasn't started rolling over yet, but she has started scooting herself around a little bit on her back using her feet. On monday we have her 4 month check up . .. I am convinced she will have high percentages. she is fitting into clothes for a 9 month old. . . . what's up with that. I will post pictures soon. I have a lot from christmas when we had most of matt's family over.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Cute blog! I'm glad you gave me the address to it! I love that little baby..you've got some great pics of her!