Wednesday, January 28, 2009

all about Matt

Yes I know it's been a while . . . the baby tends to keep me busy, and my free time it spent cleaning or reading other peoples blogs. . . but in honor of the month of february quickly approaching, I thought a post about matt would be suitable. . . . . Not only do we celebrate Valentines day, but, the following day, we celebrate matt's Birthday.



( ends up I need to take more pictures of matt . . . I don't have very many. . . .This one is from christmas 2007, but before I found out I was pregnant. . . My SIL had just had her baby a few weeks before ) . . . Ps, what is up with my hair ??????? Matt is the one next to me if you didn't guess already. ( behind my mom )



WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? Matthew Emerson Freestone

HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 4 years on March 26th

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 2 years

HOW OLD IS HE? will be turning 29 on February 15th. . . . 1 1/2 years younger than me.

WHO IS TALLER? Matt

WHO CAN SING BEST? Probably me, but if there is a britney spears song on, he is really good at matching his voice to hers. . . No , he's not gay,

WHO IS SMARTER? no question . . .Matt . . . He's a freaking Genius . . . . he knows just about everything about everything.

WHO DOES LAUNDRY? me,

WHO PAYS BILLS? He does . . . It stresses me out too much, and he would rather I be happy than stressed out.

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Matt ( if your laying on the bed )

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? I really enjoy doing, but I was pregnant last year and so he took it over.

WHO COOKS DINNER? Me, unless I am in the first half of a pregnancy, then matt has to do it.

WHO'S FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Me, no question ab out it. . . .

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He kissed me first.

WHO WEARS THE PANTS? definitly him, unless he's done something to really make me mad. then I take the pants.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Great post! Love hearing more about your cute hubby!